- Name of the Project: Office Building of Butwal Power Company
Location: Office Building of Butwal Power Company
Year of Execution: 2010
Project Cost: NRs. 190,362,414.00 (Estimated)
Client: Butwal Power Company
This building is eight storeys with an attic floor and single basement. Building is designed using a principle of “GREEN BUILDING DESIGN” in order to be earthquake resistance and energy efficient. The renewable energy features like solar water and room heating, solar photo voltaic cells, wind turbine, earth air tunnel are used. Others features like rainwater harvesting, wastewater recycling have been incorporated..
- Name of the Project: Office Complex of Department of Electricity Development (DoED)
Location: Sanogaucharan, Kathmandu
Year of Execution: 2007
Project Cost: NRs. . 235,821,058.00
Client: Department of Electricity Development
This building is seven storeys with double basement. Building is designed to be climate responsive design, energy efficient design. Solar energy is used for heating and cooling of office spaces.
- Name of the Project: Office Complex of Regional Education Directorate (RED)
Location: Hetauda, Makawanpur
Year of Execution:
Client: Regional Education Directorate (RED)
The building is designed to accommodate RED office and hall for checking SLC examination papers. The main design features of this Project are:
- Solar chimneys are designed for cooling the building. Solar chimney acts as exhaust system to achieve pleasant breezing in office rooms.
- Huge covered terraces are provided at east and west side of building, which protect unwanted solar gain during summer and also act as air cooling passage.
- Louvered partition walls are designed to improve cross-ventilation. Slanted Vertical Fins are designed at west to protect solar heat during summer and allowing solar heat during winter.
- Name of the Project: City Office Complex for NAC
Year of Execution: 2001
Project Cost: NRs. 19,000,000.00
The office building is designed considering extremely hot climate of Biratnagar. There are vertical fins at the western façade of the building which blocks direct sunlight from entering through windows during summer , while allowing sunlight during the winter. Cross ventilation is properly managed in the building. There are row shops at semi-basement, front office and sales at ground floor, office spaces and apartment spaces at first and second floor and a meeting hall at third floor.
- Name of the Project :City Office Complex for RNAC
Year of Execution: 2001
Project Cost: NRs. 18,700,000.00
The office complex comprises of row shops at front and the office building is back. The building is configured to block unwanted summer sunrays during summer. Size and location of windows have been calculated to provide good cross ventilation and smooth the light distribution in working space.
Front view of the building
3D Rendered image of the project before construction
Side view of the building.
- Name of the Project: Office Building for Bagmati Watershed Project
Location: Babar Mahal, Kathmandu
Year of Execution: 1994
Project Cost: NRs. 8,500,000.00
Client: Bagmati Watershed Project / European Union
The building is conceived as a framed structure enclosed in brick masonary set 1 m outside the structural axes. The exterior is defined by large brick planes with bold cut-outs which produce an interesting pattern of mass and void besides sculpting incoming light in the interiors. The image of the building is a massive and strictly ordered; manifesting its corporate character.
The design was selected by the Client after it went through a number of design proposals submitted by different architectural firms.
- Name of the Project: Corporate Building and Commercial Business/Shopping Building Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA)
Location: Durbarmargh, Kathmandu
Year of Execution: 2009
Project Cost: NRs. 1,541,805,672.40 (Estimated)
Client: Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA)
This project includes “Corporate Office Building” and “Commercial and Business/Shopping building”. Function of the building is given the foremost priority and the aesthetics appeal has been enhanced by the modern form of the buildings with the use of latest materials & technology. Function, beauty and strength all factors of good design can be seen in this project.
- Name of the Project: Corporate office of Sipradi Trading Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Thapathali, Kathmandu
Year of Execution: 2013
Project Cost: NRs. 300,000,000.00 (Estimated)
Client: Sipradi Trading Pvt. Ltd.
This building is six and half storeys with an attic floor and double basement. Building is designed using a principle of “GREEN BUILDING DESIGN”. The project is in process of acquiring "Platinium" rated LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environment Design) certification from US Green Building Council, Washington DC. The renewable energy features like solar water and room heating, solar photo voltaic cells and earth air tunnel are used. Others features like wastewater recycling have been incorporated.